We have a new benefit for current members!
Harbor Theater has joined The Art House Convergence Visiting Members program that allows members of our theater to enjoy membership discounts at other participating theaters around the country.
Preparing for a trip?
Check out The Art House Convergence website at: https://www.arthouseconvergence.org/index.php/programs/visiting-members-program/ for a complete list of independent theaters here in Maine and across America that offer reciprocal membership benefits.
Take your membership card with you..
Just present your Harbor Theater membership card for discounts on tickets and/ or concessions (specific benefits at discretion of theater). Maine theaters currently participating include Railroad Square Cinema in Waterville and The Strand in Rockland. Take advantage of this innovative program and enjoy a movie while traveling!
See how we have grown through your generous contributions:
Your increased benefits
- Visibility – our new big beautiful street sign – well-lit too!
- Newly upgraded surround sound system
- New ADA equipment (hearing and vision-impaired!
Inspiring offerings – we doubled our movies in 2018 to 80!
- Classic film series: Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Casablanca, Bridge On The River Kwai…
- Art Films: EXHIBITION ON SCREEN: Degas, Cezanne, Money, Rembrandt to Van Gogh
- Oscar nominated films: including A Star is Born, The Wife, Green Book, Free Solo
Expanded education and enrichment opportunities
- Free series, four films a year, public elementary schools, high school film class support and year-end film fest
- Free public movies such as Elf and Lobster War
- Guest speakers and receptions, often featuring local chefs
- Member events (Shepherdess of the Glaciers gala)
- Rental screenings open to the public: Pilot episode of Cherie Scott’s Mumbai To Maine, Y Arts I Love Maine, The Uganda Project, and more!
For you, our wish is to continue growing
Inspire Enrich Educate Entertain